Workplace Health & Safety
We understand that Workplace Health and Safety can often be a difficult area to manage, with complex legislative and compliance requirements and severe penalties. We provide a range of Occupational Health and Safety resources, services, and specialist advice to electrical contractors.
Need help with safety but can't justify a full-time resource? We can provide you with an on-site safety service by a trained safety consultant.
At an hourly rate, we can also assist with the following services:
- Safety documentation development
- Independent site/workshop inspections
- Injury or incident investigations
- Tender applications (safety component)
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Any other safety-related assistance required
Free Member Services
Members are entitled to a range of complimentary safety products and services, including:
- 5 Free Toolbox Talks
- Safety Guidelines for Electrical Workers (Building and Energy)
- Apprentices Safety Assessment Guidelines (Building and Energy)
Contact us today to find out how we can assist your business.