Electrical Contractor Guidelines
Developed by our technical team, the Electrical Contractor Guidelines (ECG) provide clear guidance on effective ways to comply with key industry and legal obligations imposed on electrical contractors and their workers.
The ECG are specifically aimed at small-to-medium sized electrical contracting companies, however, businesses of all sizes may benefit from the tips and examples detailed in the ECG.
What do the Electrical Contractor Guidelines cover?
- Remind ECs of their obligations
- Assist contractors in ‘getting it right’ from a compliance perspective
- Provide guidance, tips and advice
- Suggest suitable methods and processes to apply in implementing the requirements in this plan
- Include appendices with checklists, forms, employee record templates etc
How do I access my free copy?
Please visit the Member Area here to get access to your free copy if you are a NECA WA member.
Who can I contact with further questions?
If you have any feedback or queries regarding this publication, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 6241 6100.