NECA’s Workplace Relations team provide members with a range of industrial relations and employment related services including advice on your obligations as an employer, workplace grievances, negotiating employment conditions and enterprise bargaining. Our highly skilled team can assist you in staying upto-date with legislative changes and ensure business compliance with Australian workplace laws.
COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES (Standard Services Available as Part of the Membership)
- Unlimited Workplace Relations Enquiries
- Access to advice and guidance on a range of workplace relations matters such as wages and complex entitlements, union right of entry, workplace disputes, terminations and redundancy. Available Monday - Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Access to Workplace Relations Templates and Resources
- Access to a range of templates and resources including NECA’s Labour Calculator, wage rate bulletins, Termination Guide and selected employment contracts.
- Advocacy and Enterprise Agreement (EA) Negotiations with the Electrical Trades Union (ETU) and Relevant Industry Stakeholders
- As the peak employer association within the Electro-Technology industry, we understand your business needs. We use our industry knowledge and expertise to advocate on behalf of members with Government regulatory bodies and industry stakeholders and we are continuously looking at ways we can support members in the everchanging industrial landscape.
- Human Capital Consulting Services for NECA Vic Members
- Access to Rae Consulting Human Capital Services at discounted rates.We believe that Rae Consulting’s professional services will help our Members build stronger businesses through the effective engagement and development of high calibre people and effective human capital systems, frameworks and processes.
The workplace relations team in on hand to assist with a range of services including those below
|Tailored Advice &
Provision of complex advice on industrial relations matters including review of documents and records such as policies
assistance (up to
Guidance and assistance with underpayments – including timesheet and record review, calculations and dispute resolution guidance
|Dispute claims (up to
conciliation only) and
other Fair Work
Engaging in internal dispute process, if escalated review of application, jurisdiction advice, interview of relevant persons, industrial research, filing and serving employer response and attendance at conciliation conference as employer representative
Claims (up to
Review of application, jurisdiction advice, interview of relevant persons, industrial research, filing and serving employer response and attendance at conciliation conference as employer representative
Note: If not settled in conciliation, extra fees may apply or matter may be referred
|Enterprise Agreements (EA)|
Phone consultation and guidance on variation process, ongoing assistance and
Phone consultation and guidance on termination process, ongoing assistance
|Enterprise Agreement (EA)
Additional costs apply for required travel
Submit a query
To assist with your enquiry please provide as much information as possible
We run 9 types of events throughout the whole year to keep you updated with the latest industrial news, bring the industry together, celebrate success at the Excellence Awards or just networking in one of our events. Come join us!
|VIEW UPCOMING EVENTS|