News & Views
25th June 2021
NEXTgen 2021-22 program now open.
Applications to Standards Australia’s NEXTgen 2021-22 program are now open. Standards Australia’s NEXTgen Program selects emerging industry and technical experts and provides them with an exciting opportunity to become involved in the national and international standardisation processes supporting Australian industry and government.
The goal of the program is to support the future of standards development through investing in the next generation of standards leaders and experts.
- Contribute to the development of important standards in your field
- Access training and gain direct exposure to the standards development process and context
- Gain skills to further increase involvement in standardisation
- Share knowledge and collaborate
- Create a valuable network of key Australian stakeholders and peers across industry sectors
- Be involved with webinars, meetings, and professional development activities
NECA encourages all Members that are eligible to part-take in this rare opportunity as you will be able to develop a deep understanding of what it takes to shape these robust standards that contribute to the industry and broader community. Applications close Friday 16 July 2021. Click here to find out more.