News & Views
17th August 2021
Authorised provider and authorised worker list
Authorised providers and authorised workers can work under restrictions. If employees are unable to work from home they can leave home to attend work.
This includes the electrotechnology and construction industry, as well as services that operate solely outdoors where physical distancing can be maintained at all times. Solo work only unless additional workers are required for safety reasons:
- Outdoor maintenance, repairs, and cleaning, including at occupied premises.
- Home installations (outdoor only)
- Home solar panel installations (only for outdoor work or in roof cavities with external access).
Any person who performs work that is essential for the continued operation of:
- an Authorised Provider; or
- essential infrastructure and essential services that are required to maintain or protect human health, safety and wellbeing (whether provided by a public or private undertaking), and including construction, maintenance and repair of such infrastructure; orcritical repairs to any premises where required for emergency or safety; or
Click here to see a full list of authorised providers and authorised workers.