News & Views
27th July 2016
Small Business Development Fund
A $10 million Small Business Development Fund has been established to help small businesses in northern Adelaide to grow and create sustainable jobs.
Established as part of the Northern Economic Plan, the Fund will give small businesses and start-ups exclusively in the Playford, Port Adelaide, Enfield and Salisbury council areas the opportunity to apply for financial support through two dedicated Grant programs over three years.
1. Start-Up Business Grants
A total of $4 million in Grants worth up to $20,000 each will be available to assist entrepreneurship and new business establishment in northern Adelaide.
Approved business fundamentals courses:
- A Guide to Starting a New Business - TAFE SA
- Business Fundamentals - Polaris Business and Innovation Centre
- Forward Gears Business Fundamentals - Civil Contractors Federation SA
- How to Succeed in Business for Startups & Entrepreneurs – Adelaide Business Hub Port Adelaide
2. Business Expansion Grants
A total of $6 million in Grants worth between $10,000 and $100,000 will support activities that grow small, established businesses in northern Adelaide.