Introducing the Technical Knowledge Base
Introducing the Technical Knowledge Base (TKB)!
We are pleased to introduce our newest product, the Technical Knowledge Base, to NECA SA/NT members.
This online searchable database is designed specifically for the electrical industry in South Australia and Northern Territory, providing an array of technical information at your fingertips.
The Technical Knowledge Base will be available FREE to NECA SA/NT members.
Can you imagine being able to search the Wiring Rules at the job site using your tablet or smart phone? Within seconds you could find the clause, figure or table you need, instantly search various Standards, network operator requirements, technical alerts, or legislation.
- A fully searchable, convenient self-service product - accessible via your computer and smart devices, 24/7.
- Access to search sections of AS/NZS 3000, 2293.1, 3003, 3008.1.1, 3010, 3012, 3017, 4777.1, 5033 and 5139!
- FAQs and comprehensive articles referencing Australian Standards, The Office of the Technical Regulator, SA Power Networks, SafeWork SA, NT WorkSafe, Electrical Workers and Contractors Licensing Board, Regulation Roundup Bulletins, industry alerts and updates.
- Entire archive of Regulation Roundup with searchable contents lists.
- Searchable Service and Installation Rules in SA and NT and other technical updates from the network operator.
- Information and guidelines about trending topics i.e. asbestos and hazardous chemicals.
We will regularly update the knowledge base with articles based on topics you’re asking about, as well as product recalls and eAlerts. We have also purchased licences from SAI Global to allow you to search, not only the Wiring Rules, but several other Australian Standards.
Members can obtain up to an additional 9 logins to the NECA SA/NT TKB* simply by completing the online form here.
To login to the TKB, click here.
For further information, contact Leah Boyce, Business Relationship Manager, at NECA SA/NT on (08) 8272 2966.
For assistance with logging in, contact Maica Cortez, Administration & Member Services Officer, at NECA SA/NT on (08) 8272 2966.
*The total number of logins provided will be ten OR as many as your NECA SA/NT membership category allows, whichever is less.