Interstate Requirements | NECA

Interstate Requirements

An electrical worker's registration and contractor's licence is unfortunately not portable throughout the Commonwealth. In the event that you wish to undertake work in other States and Territories, it is necessary to apply for the applicable licence for that particular State or Territory.

For further information NECA SA Members may login. Alternatively, please contact the NECA SA office to find out more about how NECA can assist you and your business.