This section is restricted to NECASafe members only.
Please log in or upgrade your membership via the online portal to view content.
NECASafe is an integrated in-house or on-line safety management system for your business, removing the need for bulky paper based procedures and files - saving you time and money.
From small to medium electrical contractors right up to multi-national organisations, NECASafe delivers a low cost and easy to implement system offering all the functionality required to deliver a complete safety system to your business.
The NECASafe full customised OH&S package includes:
- Occupational Health & Safety Management Plan
- Environmental Management Plan
- Quality Assurance Management Plan
- Site Safety Manual
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Toolbox Talks
- 1 x Safety Guide for Employees booklet
- Ongoing Support
The online version includes:
- Integration of content with electronic safety management software
- Received emailed updates
- Log incidents, hazards aqnd actions securely and online
- Automated email reminders when actions are due
- Comprehensive graphical reporting tools
For more information download your NECASafe brochure here.
So, what will it cost?
For as little as $2,495 (once off set up fee) and $625 licence fee per year to provide updates, you can have a complete NECASafe Safety Management system.
NECA also offers:
- Annual Audits
- Toobox Talks
- Management Liability Insurance
To upgrade your membership to include NECASafe login to the portal.
or for further information on how NECA can assist you call us on 07 3276 7950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org