We strongly represent the interests of NECA members to government, regulators and other key industry players to ensure our voice is heard.
This leaves the members free to do what they do best – run their businesses!
The issues we are currently advocating on behalf of members include:
- A driver’s licence type system for mutual recognition of licences across States and Territories.
- Workplace relations.
- A fair go for ASPs in the contestable works market in NSW.
- Reducing the administrative burden on business through harmonised reporting requirements.
- Harmonisation of WH&S regulatory regimes across Australia.
- Vocational training.
- Incentives to take on apprentices.
- Unfair contracts
Should you have any feedback on these, or any other issues where we can advocate on your behalf, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the NECA office on 1300 361 099.