New AS/NZS 3000:2018 Wiring Rules Book
The new Wiring Rules book will be 30% bigger, with more than 600 pages of information, 200 new changes and a spiral bound finish, including now with new technology, new equipment, and improved installation techniques. It is essential for all electrical contractors, inspectors, and regulators, specifying electrical installation safety requirements for all premises in Australia.
Changes in the new Wiring Rules 2018 include:
- New mandatory RCD requirements;
- New electric vehicle socket outlet requirements;
- Improved installation requirements for cables that pass through bulk thermal insulation;
- New clauses on Arc Fault Detection Devices;
- Enhanced switchboard installation requirements;
- Revised requirements for lighting and also for cooking appliance switching;
- Improved safeguards bring industry requirements in line with best practice.
$225 Gst inc plus $15 P&H
|Non-member Price:||$243 Gst inc plus $15 P&H|
|RRP:||$249.70 Gst inc plus P&H|
Payment is required to be finalised at the time of purchase.
Delivery is expected to be at the end of August.
For bulk orders, please contact the NECA office on 1300 361 099.