Wiring Rules Presentation
Do you still have staff that need to attend an AS/NZS 3000:2018 Wiring Rules Training Session?
NECA is now holding AS/NZS 3000:2018 Training Session from 5-100 people.
- You provide the venue, projector, screen and audio.
- We agree on a mutual date and time (between 9am-5pm, with extra cost TBA for after-hours sessions).
- Ensure the venue has adequate seating and air-conditioning.
- NECA Staff to access the venue 30 minutes before the presentation.
- Maximum attendees limited to 100.
Specific topics include:
- Guidance for installations for electric vehicles
- The use of circuit breakers as the main switch
- The use of 30 mA RCD’s on all domestic circuits
- Home care medical installations use AS/NZS 3003
- Introduction of Arc Fault Detection devices
- New rules regarding switchboards
- New de-rating for cables regarding thermal insulation
- New rules regarding earthing of outbuildings
- Crackdown on bare/green insulated earth cables.
- Crackdown on yellow insulated cables.
- New rules regarding wiring near building surfaces
- New rules regarding ceiling-mounted showers.
- New rules for verification of Extra Low Voltage.
- Different installations must have separate conduits.
- New rules regarding cooking surfaces.
- Isolation switches required for hot water services and air conditioners/heat pumps.
Region: Sydney, Hunter Valley, Illawarra & Southern Highlands:
NECA members: $1,200 (inc gst)
Non-members: $1,500 (inc gst)
All other areas not specified above:
NECA members: $2,000 (inc gst)
Non-members: $2,500 (inc gst)
For more information or to organise a training session, please contact:
Owen Leslie: 0488 665 653, firstname.lastname@example.org
Leon Dickson: 0488 774 669, email@example.com