News & Views
17th November 2020
NESS Super workplace seminars, helping your employees in the workplace
Recently NESS Super conducted the first series of lunchtime talks with apprentices at NECA NSW. The sessions were aimed at helping young members navigate through the maze of superannuation.
At NESS Super, we are passionate about helping both young apprentices and all employees understand how their superannuation actually works and highlight some key strategies so that they can make the most of their superannuation entitlements.
These valuable sessions highlighted how super, particularly when members are engaged and start thinking about super from an early age, can make a big difference to their future retirement nest egg.
Super is one of the biggest financial assets most Australians will ever have. By making the right choices early on, members will end up with a significantly better lifestyle in retirement. That is where we can help.
Below are some examples of where NESS Super can provide support for employees in your workplace
- First Home Savers Scheme – using your super to build a deposit for your first home
- Understanding salary sacrifice and personal contributions as a way of tax effectively boosting your superannuation
- Insurance cover for Electricians – understanding your insurance options as an Electrician to financially protect you and your family
- What to look for in a superannuation fund
- How consolidating your super can reduces fees
- Understanding your investment options through superannuation
- The importance of nominating your Beneficiaries
- Superannuation contact points for your employees
Just like our recent sessions delivered at NECA, NESS Super provide free superannuation information seminars and consultations at the workplace for businesses in the electrical – technology industry. If you would like to book a superannuation session for your employees at your workplace please reach out to: Calvin Lake, NESS Super Employer Services Manager, on 0436 000 401 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to making a positive difference for your business and your employees.
Our Employer Services Team, are also available to take your call, between 8.30am and 6.00pm (Sydney time) Monday to Friday on 1800 022 067 or email us at email@example.com
Also, please keep an eye on our website www.nesssuper.com.au for ongoing updates that may be beneficial to your business and your employees.
The information contained in this article is up to date at the time of its publication. However, some information can change over time. The contents are for general information only and do not constitute personal advice. We recommend that you consult with a suitably qualified person before making any financial decisions.