EOFY 2020 is fast approaching!
As we approach June 30, here is a quick reminder of some Employer obligations, as well as some helpful housekeeping tips.
- Forward PAYG payment summaries to your employees by July 14
- Pay SG before EOFY to lock in your 2019/2020 tax deduction
- Keep records for five years showing the amount of super paid for each employee
- Retain any documents you use to help calculate entitlements
- Keep documents showing you offered your eligible employees a choice of super fund
- Be aware of your tax deductions
- Reconcile accounts receivable and payable
If you need help or you need to discuss anything superannuation related, please don’t hesitate to chat with Steve Osborne, our key contact for Employers, on 0436 000 401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact our Employer Services Team between 8.30am and 6.00pm (Sydney time) Monday to Friday on 1800 022 067 or email us at email@example.com
Also, please keep an eye on our website www.nesssuper.com.au for ongoing updates that may be beneficial to your business and employees.
The information contained in this article is up to date at the time of its publication. However, some information can change over time. The contents are for general information only and do not constitute personal advice. We recommend that you consult with a suitably qualified person before making any financial decisions.